Campus Computer Sales (a unit of IRT Customer Support Services) provides centralized evaluation, selection, and sales of computer systems, peripheral equipment, and software for institutional and personal purchases.
Additional services include:
- Consulting services for departmental and personal purchasing decisions
- Departmental system imaging, delivery, set-up, Technology HelpDesk support and on-site warranty repair service
- Personal purchase discounts for employees and students (see vendor links below), payroll deduction and purchase direct from vendor with shipping to your home
Departmental systems not purchased through Campus Computer Sales
cannot be supported by
Customer Support Services.
Faculty/Staff and Student Personal Purchases
Bradley University has partnered with
to provide significant academic discounts for most hardware and software purchases through Campus Computer Sales.
- For laptop recommendations for all majors within the Slane College of Communications and Fine Arts, click here.
- Visit our FAQs page for help in selecting the right computer.
Apple Store For Education: Special pricing on the full range of Apple computers plus select third-party products.
Bradley has partnered with Dell to offer discounted pricing for personal purchases including desktops, notebooks and peripherals. Students can take advantage of the Employee Purchase Program (EPP) with the same savings as employees!
A source for software, hardware and accessory items, JourneyEd offers exceptional educational discounts of up to 80%. Check here before you buy from your local retailer - you'll be glad you did.
Support for personal purchases is provided by vendor.
For local Apple repairs, visit the Integrated Computer Resources website.
Campus Computer Sales
1501 W. Bradley Ave., 105 Sisson Hall • (309) 677-3044
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-Noon and 1-5 p.m.